Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Wife wants to hire a nanny and i'm a little freaked out

Customer Question
Second opinion] Wife wants to...
Second opinion] Wife wants to hire a nanny and i'm a little freaked out about it, with all the horror we hear daily...So i'm filling the house with all sorts of cams visible wifi and also I'd like to get some invisible cams, hopefully wifi as well and seeking some.ideas on how to best supply power to keep them running.Wondering what are the best options to have hidden wifi cam continuously broadcasting to a dvr and be able to be viewed live from cell phone and perhaps also some other cheaper SD card recording ones, with motion detector, so these will only active when motion is detected , without need to stream continuously.Would appreciate different options and prices available.thx
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Sure

Actually, I can see that you rated my previous answer as 1 star instead of replying back so I will opt out.

Good call.you're mistaken! i didn't just rate the previous question 1 star . I also rated all your previous answers as 1 star, because you do not give a comprehensive, direct, satisfactory replies in answering the questions.One liners are for sit-coms not for experts. Maybe you don't feel the need to put an effort into your answers, as you're getting paid anyway, but I also get to put feedback here.
When you change your work output, I'll change my assessment...
Perhaps we're getting off the wrong foot here, but I'm the paying client, and I really don't have to humor you. Just do a good job, you'll get 5 stars with praise.

Best of luck!

ok then close this question, so i can put my feedback.

OK