Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I am visiting my son the fire alarm went off, o have a ge…

Customer Question
I am visiting my...

I am visiting my son the fire alarm went off, o have a ge NetworK NX 148E LCD that I can’t turn off. He doesn’t have code, it’s not on book and the man from fire sept. Could only unplug it to get it to stop beeping, He re plugged it back and I have found the book but am 79 and need help to stop the beeping and put a 4 digit code in so this can be reset to work

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your GE DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

I am on an IPad ting the unit is in the kitchen on wall i can ut in what ever you tell me to in order to stop the beeping

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

It was in house when he bought it but never had code bought in 2014

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to stop this and guess I need to get a code for it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i stillness help please walk next Bri steps to stop beeping and to set a code
I will answer as soon as phone rings

Who is your security company that monitors?