Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I forgot my password and login name. please help. DVR via…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** login name. please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

DVR via mouse

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

New email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What account have you forgotten the password ***** login name for?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.