Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Battery must be replaced. I cannot find the correct sized…

Customer Question
Battery must be replaced...

Battery must be replaced. I cannot find the correct sized battery. Can someone come out (in Houston) & replace battery?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I've had the Honeywell alarm system for 5 or so years.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No....can a technician come out & replace battery & anything else needed?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a AdemcoLYNXR-1 system

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Here is the battery part that you need: http://amzn.to/2pxGKO4

It is meant to be self replaceable (user serviceable),

but if you'd prefer to have a tech out, I can help you find a local installer you could pay to come out, just let me know your zip code.

Thank you,