Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have forgotten master code of DCS security system of my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have forgotten master code of DCS security system of my home PK5500/5501/5508

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

No, it is home alarm security

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

What is DVR?

Technician's Assistant: The Home-Security Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I forgot the master code. And it keeps beeping

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
have forgotten master code of DCS security system of my home PK5500/5501/5508
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.