Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

How can i change the code of one of my doors. I have a

Customer Question
Hi.how can i change...

Hi.how can i change the code of one of my doors

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a vivent system

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Proct type;V-MP2-345-A.C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE CODE OF THE BASEMENT DOOR HOW TO DO IT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.