Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a dji osmo and am having trouble connecting it. OSMO.

Customer Question
I have a dji...

I have a dji osmo and am having trouble connecting it.

Technician's Assistant: Which DJI product do you have?

OSMO

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DJI software?

I tried connecting it to wifi and it can't connect so I deleted the ap and tried again, still can't connect to wifi and I also tried to connect it via blue tooth and my phone can't find it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I also downloaded the latest software for it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I tried to download a firmware update and now the devise just turns off when I try to turn it on so I made the situation worse.

How old is the device?

About 6 months

That is good news because it is still under warranty.

Please click here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

Fill out the repair request form to start the process