Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a Bosch camera NBC 265-W wireless. My computer died.

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch camera NBC 265-W wireless. My computer died. I bought an iPad. I need software for the iPad to make the camera work.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 4 or 5 yrs old. It is a Bosch NBV 256W wireless Ip 720 WLAN

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well I was hoping to have you send me the software soi could downlode it onto my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you email the software to me?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My question is still the same. I need the soft wear to operate my camera with my iPad. I have no computer

The Remote Security Control (RSC) app by Bosch allows users to control their security system remotely from their smart phone, tablet or other mobile device.

Go into your App store and search for the Remote Security Control app

The RSC only works if you have the software. The software is what I need in the FIRST place. I meed the software to operate the camera with an iPad/iphone!
I use the RSC when the camera is up and operating!

There isn't software for your iPad.

iPads have apps; not software programs.

My request is still the same. I have a BOSCH, NBC 265-W IP wireless camera 720 P. This camera operates with the CD that was shipped with the camera and is intended to be loaded into a computer. And this camera works fine.However, I no longer have a computer, instead I only have an iPad.So, I am in need of the NEW software that will operate this camera with an iPad!
I understand Bosch has written the NEW software to operate this camera with an iPad
Can you find the location of this new software. I just want to download it on my iPad so I can operate my camera again.

I have provided the answer to you previously -- Your iPad does not have a software download.