Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have an old HP S4D home alarm system but cant find the…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old HP S4D home alarm system but cant find the replacement battery BB BP1.2-12 12 V 1.2 amp/20hrs.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Battery replaced in2005 and died 6 mos. ago

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Just need to buy the same battery.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.