Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I forgot my passcode to my funlux dvr. On the dvr itsself. I…

Customer Question
I forgot my passcode...

I forgot my passcode to my funlux dvr

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

On the dvr itsself

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

I bought it new from ebay

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

And I don't know if I have an email on file or not no that's it except the number for it is ZMD-DX-SAN8 FUNLUX

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i do been waiting on somebody to respond
I cant really afford that sorry
I thought when i bought the membership all that comes with it
i am npt going to get a response to my question
i already spoke with one expert and he never answered my question cause he wonted to call me and charge me 26 dollars to call and speak with me and i told him i wasnt going to pay that so he quit talking to me..cause i thought when i opened a membership with just answered i thought all of that was included.with membership...but i guess not cause he said it would cost me 26 dollars to talk to him..so he never answered my question could u plz help me...it will be deeply appericated...thank u and hope u have a blessed day...
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Omg thank u so much...yes i sure do
Well i am not paying that i thought all that came with my member ship
u arent going to help me unless i let u call and it cost 26 dollars well if that is correct ...that means thos sight is a rip off

OK

But never mind i found the reset button