Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Forgot password and need to know how to reset it. Dvr

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** need...

Forgot password ***** need to know how to reset it

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

Dvr ityself

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

New the email could be two different ones ***@******.*** or***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to be able to reset password ***** user name so I guess how to get back to factory settings

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.