Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

It keeps rebooting. Qsee. I purchased it at Costco. I have…

Customer Question
It keeps rebooting Technician's...

It keeps rebooting

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Qsee

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

I purchased it at Costco

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I have unplugged and let it rest - plugged it back in booted up fine but still reboots every few minutes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it reboots, do you need to turn it on or it comes on itself?

Please let me know

And the model of the unit?

Thank you