Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Hoping for some help connecting my security camera to a new…

Hoping for some help connecting...
Hoping for some help connecting my security camera to a new monitor
Or cameras i should say
3/9/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hey whats up, so I have everything hooked up but i dont know what i need to do in order to view multiple cameras on the screen.

Hi Joseph,

I would love to help but you have not provided any information except that you have a monitor and cameras. Please provide all of the information about the cameras and monitor

im tryin to figure out what i can use other than a dvr to get splitscreen cameras workin. Its a viewsonic monitor and a generic camera with rca video plug.

You will need a quad splitter

Can you send me a link? Not sure what you mean.
Oooh ok gotcha. Any smaller versions of those exist?

Not that I am aware of but the good news is that it is cheap

What about this https://m.ebay.com/itm/4-Channel-CCTV-To-USB-DVR-Adapter-Camera-Quad-Video-Switcher-For-Win7-Win10-/311010660995?_mwBanner=1

Yes, that works -- I apologize, I didn't realize that you meant smaller in size.

Harry, Customer Service