Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I need to completely reset my CCTV. QSEE. Removed the cover…

Customer Question
I need to completely...

I need to completely reset my CCTV

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

QSEE

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Removed the cover and internal battery, diffused the capacitor and tried to restart.... still cant log in

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
QSEE Model QTH84
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am the new maintenance supervisor for our community. We also have a new property manager. There is no information regarding a password ***** this unit and we cannot access the recording for our lobby cameras. I have tried revoving the cover and small battery. I shorted out the capacitor and tried restarting it. I tried ADMIN as the username and 123456 as the password. Cannot get the system to factory reset.
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.