Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I need to over ride my password for a detective. Dvr itself.

Customer Question
I need to over...

I need to over ride my password ***** a detective

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

Dvr itself

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

New

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

My dvr is set up only with the cameras

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
2/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.