Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I just bought an arlo surveilance system the batteries are…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an arlo surveilance system the batteries are suppose to last six months they were dead in three days

Technician's Assistant: Is your Arlo connected to anything?

Yes internet

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your NETGEAR system?

I have been using it for three days but the batteries died

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
1/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Make sure of the power connection to the surveillance system first of all... if they are rechargeables, they won't last long without it.

If they are non-rechargeable batteries, then the batteries that came with them are defective, or that you put in them are defective.

If the power connection is verified, then the system is defective in some way. It should be serviced under warranty, or even returned to the store or vendor as defective.