Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

It's keep saying no HDD and all screen's just blinking on…

Customer Question
It's keep saying no...

It's keep saying no HDD and all screen's just blinking on and off

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Samsung SDR-5102N

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Cut it off and back on still doing the same thing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
How long will it be
Hello
What is a HDD
1/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Samsung, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please

Thank you