Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I CAN DISCONNECT THE ALARM SYSTEM/ I CAN'T DISCONNECT THE…

Customer Question
I CAN DISCONNECT THE...

I CAN DISCONNECT THE ALARM SYSTEM/

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I CAN'T DISCONNECT THE ALARM , WAKE UP SYSTEM

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I TUNED OFF THE SYSTEM, PRESSED AND HELD ALARM WHILE PRESSING THE ALARM MODE SYSTEM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I COPULD USE A OWNERS MANUAL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Eric Billings, President replied 7 months ago
Eric Billings
Eric Billings, President
Experience: I have over 35 years of alarm experience, the last 19 years helping folks over the phone and e-mail with their alarm issues. I have been a JA customer since 2011, enrolled as an expert 10/26/15.

What is the make and model of the system? I should be able to provide a manual for you.

What exactly is your issue?