Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I can’t turn it off. No one it was here when I moved in it’s…

Customer Question
I can’t turn it...

I can’t turn it off

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

No one it was here when I moved in it’s just tripped

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Turning the fuse off it doesn’t work and pressing the two pa butti

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do need an answer in next 30 minutes the noise from the alarm is a nuisance to neighbours
The alarm system is a 9427 Style Scantronice
9427 Style Scantronic. The alarm has tripped and can't switch it off
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know