Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

CANT GET INTO MY SYSTEM. NEED TO RESTET PASS WORD. MY PASS…

Customer Question
CANT GET INTO MY...

CANT GET INTO MY SYSTEM. NEED TO RESTET PASS WORD. MY PASS WORD IS NOT WORKING

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

ON THE DVR,KEEPS ASKIN FOR PASSWORD ***** THE PASSWORD ***** HAVE USED BEFORE WILL NOT WORK. NEED TO RESET.PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

NEW .NOT SURE WHAT EMAIL WE CAN TRY ,*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it just help with old password ***** reset

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.