Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a security camera I am trying to activate. I

Customer Question
Hello. I have a...

Hello. I have a security camera I am trying to activate. I apparently have an adobe account but cant remember the password. I tired to reset following the link but it deosn't work Help !!

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

I have the device plugged into my pc using the usb cable and I am a pc klutz

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

New and through Amazon, no email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No problem. We have been busy with the season too. Yes still need your help.
Thanks
Bob

Hi Bob,

Are you trying to reset your Adobe account password?

No not now but need to know how to set up this camera

What is the make/model of the camera?

it is a NOM clothes hook camera model J018. Sorry we have been very sick for some time so late in responding.
Thanks
Bob
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago

Hi Bob,

Click here: https://www.securitybees.com/blogs/home/14140517-clothes-hook-spy-camera-j018-instruction-manual

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry,What is the video button and what is the difference from the power button. We are having a very hard time to get this to work.ThanksBob
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago

Hi Bob,

The video button being held for 5 seconds will turn into the power button.