Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

We purchased a used swann 8 camera system and cannot access…

Customer Question
We purchased a used...

We purchased a used swann 8 camera system and cannot access it bc we do not ave the password

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

We are connected to the unit directly

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

Its secondhand no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a swann dvr 81575

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know