Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a samsung see b85300N eve that I have forgotten the…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung see b85300N eve that I have forgotten the password ***** because I haven’t used it for several months. I have the remote but the freeze/ alarm reset won’t work because I don’t have those buttons on the remote

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes the cameras are working I just can’t sign in to do anything without the password

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To the tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Anybody there?
It’s a Samsung sdr b85003
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

it just says connecting....
But it will send out notifications about motion, it just never connects to view the live feed or playback

Are you trying to perform a factory reset on the unit?