Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

How do I reset a ge security pro alarm. Don't know thw

Customer Question
How do I reset...

How do I reset a ge security pro alarm. Don't know thw master code

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Installed 2006

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Got it figured out. Thank you