Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

We're trying to set it up and I forgot the admin password I…

Customer Question
We're trying to set...

We're trying to set it up and I forgot the admin password ***** used last year. help!

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

On the DVR itself

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

It was new, we only use a few months a year. My email address***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.