Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

We are currently not using a provider, however, the system…

Customer Question
Hi, we are currently...

Hi, we are currently not using a provider, however, the system is saying check system. Any clue

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 2 wks

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, have no clue what is needed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Had a provider with an alarm company, don't need their service at this time, PLEASE tell me what to check on this system so the dang thing quits telling me to check system, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.