Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Planning on starting an ice cream kiosk business in several…

Customer Question
planning on starting an ice...
planning on starting an ice cream kiosk business in several malls and/or boardwalks and looking for efficient ways to monitor the cash registers and the overall business through live stream IP cameras.
a- for the stationary kiosks I'd like to get some suggestions on the security systems that can be used, including the IP cameras, own internet set up, and cash register monitoring.
b- for mobile carts, this probably gets trickier, but will also need to figure out a system through which i can have internet, (not wifi or hotspot), a GPS tracker and a security camera/
Would appreciate your suggestions regarding this matter.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry,
Thank you for noticing my question.
Yes please, i'd love to have a tech answer my question.
Thanks again.

Do you have a price range?