Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I just purchased a floureon h.264 wireless nvr security

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a floureon h.264 wireless nvr security camera system and i am unable to get it to function i have followed the instructions such as they are please help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Ploureon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

Sorry floureon

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.