Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I've just canceller a Home Monitoring company and after I…

Customer Question
Hello! I've just canceller...

Hello! I've just canceller a Home Monitoring company and after I gave them back their touch-panel the keypad shows OK but any key I press will show "System is ready to arm" but nothing happens. My new installed eyez-on module shows that all my zones are open.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

It is DSC 1832

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

I purchased a new control panel board (identical to the old one) and moved the wires to the new board. The output is the same

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
all keys on my 3 keypads (PC5500) are unresponsive (except setting language) and whenever I press one the display shows "System is ready to arm" with the green LED on. I can't program it. I also installed an Internet module EnvisLink 4 which shows that all zones are open. All these happened after I cancelled my Home Monitoring subscription and I returned their touchscreen device.
I managed to bring home a technician and he fixed the issue. I don't need you to try to fix it anymore...
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.