Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I forgot my password. On the Dvr itself. I brought it new…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

On the Dvr itself

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

I brought it new from Sam Club

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I never registered it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
login name
What do I do
Can you help me
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Forgot login name and password ***** my qsee video and dvr recording can you help me