RichieMe
RichieMe,
32989067

How do i reset password. Dvr. I bought itnew gave it to

Customer Question

how do i reset password
JA: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?
Customer: dvr
JA: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?
Customer: i bought itnew gave it to daughter she returned it. try***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my 16 channel died
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  RichieMe replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the DVR please?

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
srdvr-84500h
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thats too much
Expert:  RichieMe replied 2 years ago.

Thanks

Download and run this program

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rqw790ac7s1t5k/SADPTool_V3.0.0.100.exe?dl=1

The software opens to the main page with various information displayed. You should see at least one entry here if your recorder is correctly connected to the network.

Scroll right using the scroll bar and you will get to MAC address. Copy down any MAC address starting with the characters ‘bc51fe’ first, then any others. Ignore the dashes as they are not necessary.

You now use what you wrote down in the previous step to initiate a password ***** on the recorder.
On the recorder:The reset code needs to be entered into the login window of the recorder. Enter it in the password ***** Letters are in lower case just as they were in the SwannView Plus software.Once you enter in the "admin" username and reset code, the recorder will reboot. That indicates that the reset is successful and you will be presented with the window to enter a starting password ***** the recorder has finished rebooting.

Let me know how you go please