Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I just updated my arlo camera system. The base station was…

Customer Question
I just updated my...

I just updated my arlo camera system. The base station was not working so Best Buy gave me a new set. Can not get camera to pick up and show on my computer that arlo has detected something.

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software to connect your camera to your computer (e.g. Canon EOS Utility)? Is your software the latest version?

I just had my computer in Best Buy Geek Squad for a check up and at the same time they updated my system. Do I have to download new drivers or was that the problem my cameras weren't working to start with.

Technician's Assistant: If you are using a USB cable, are you using the one that came with your camera or an aftermarket one?

Using everything that came with the new set.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my cameras to work. I have security problems and I need the cameras working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 3 days by:
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.