Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I forgot m password i just need someone to help me so i can…

Customer Question
I forgot m password...

I forgot m password ***** just need someone to help me so i can input a new password

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

The dvr

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

New from the home depot

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

ok
I was setting up my LOREX security camera SERIES LH030. I put in the password I forgot it I'm asking you to reset it so I can input a new password
look i paid your company $5 I will not pay you or your company any more money But I will call the news and let them known how this company LOREX works
HO!!!!!!!!!!! YES ITS NEW I got it a home depot and I will let them know about you company