Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have the system LNK7000 is working perfect, is already…

Customer Question
I have the system...

I have the system LNK7000 is working perfect, is already installed but is not recording

Technician's Assistant: How do you view your camera's footage: on a TV screen or through Wi-Fi?

On an tv screen

Technician's Assistant: Do you have any other cameras you can try using the same connections?

No I dont this system has 12 cameras but no one is recording in the nvr hard drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just the support to be able recording please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry, thanks for the support. For this case I was reviewing the manual and format the hard drive and the system started to record all events.Í think is solved now.