Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a Brinks Home Security Digital Electronic Safe

Customer Question
I have a Brinks...

I have a Brinks Home Security Digital Electronic Safe 12-01014A opened it once yesterday came back to put money in for my father and the battery I think went dead. I may have the key inside or have lost it. Tried again today it does register but not enough to complete. One green light and one red light. what do I do?!

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Brinks I have looked online and they keep telling me how to break-in or redirecting me to ATT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Break-in and look for the battery witch is not right under the digital code must be inside

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of is there any way to get in touch with Brinks anymore?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.