Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I need help setting up an analog Prodigy DVR sec cam sys to…

Customer Question
Hello I need help...

Hello I need help setting up an analog Prodigy DVR sec cam sys to the EagleEyes Video Viewer software on an iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

No problem with the phone. I had to replace the DVR. It is a matter of connecting the DVR to the Sagemcom modem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I was out of town and can discuss further tomorrow. This is a matter of installing the DVR and Video Viewer network information so the modem sees the camera for viewing in LAN and also the port forwarding so I can see the camera's remotely.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago

OK