Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I need to hard reset my Swann DVR4-160-1600 I don’t have…

Customer Question
I need to hard...

I need to hard reset my Swann DVR4-160-1600 I don’t have accesss to a internet

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

Dvr to hdmi for tv

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

Second hand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No just spoke to someone one the phone from Swann but didn’t help my situation because I don’t have access to internet moderm at home

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.