Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I need to confirm that I programmed the exit/entrance delay…

Customer Question
I need to confirm...

I need to confirm that I programmed the exit/entrance delay for zones 3 for my NX-148E......I have never programmed my security system before. It seems that I lost the beeping sound for the delay on my entrance and exit. Also, I have a question on how to program a delay for my motion detector....zone 15. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

GE NetworX

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Stated in my original chat message.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.