Home Security Systems

Home Security System Repair Questions? Ask a Technician.

Home Security Systems

I need to confirm that I programmed the exit/entrance delay…

Customer Question
I need to confirm...

I need to confirm that I programmed the exit/entrance delay for zones 3 for my NX-148E......I have never programmed my security system before. It seems that I lost the beeping sound for the delay on my entrance and exit. Also, I have a question on how to program a delay for my motion detector....zone 15. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

GE NetworX

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Stated in my original chat message.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

To-Shay
To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering