Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Need a master code to reset my GE Concord Logix security…

Customer Question
Need a master code...

Need a master code to reset my GE Concord Logix security system...

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

60-806; 60-806-95R battery says 2010

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I want to use the system we bought the house over 5 years ago and never got the code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The online manual is painful to read.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly GE?
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
If I can’t get a real answer then just cancel this.
The GE Concord Security System 60-806; 60-806-95R is not a user friendly system.
I’m trying to use it as the homeowner and not getting any support for GE.
Hello:
I'm happy to release this to our Expert Community. I can't, however, guarantee a time frame for a reply.
Should there come a time where you'd like to cancel, just reply to this message and I'll take care of that for you. :)
Thank you for your continued patience!
Gina
I will wait to see what they come up with.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Is there a way to reset the system?

Do you know the installer code?

No, I only have a generic code but it only allows basic functions. I need to reset the clock and I want to assign codes for the family.

Unfortunately, there is not much that you can do then.

You will need to either contact GE which you mentioned not working well or you will need to find someone local that can help you with the process.

Cancel this then.