Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a GSM Alarm System and purchased the SIM card. I am…

Customer Question
I have a GSM...

I have a GSM Alarm System and purchased the SIM card. I am trying to set up the system where I will receive a message on my phone if the alarm goes off. Can you walk me through this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a 7s apple phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 7S? What have you tried so far?

I tried using the handbook provided to set up phone. I set off alarm on purpose and received no phone notification.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.