Home Security Systems

Home Security System Repair Questions? Ask a Technician.

Home Security Systems

Im was wondering how i would go about setting my alarm panel…

Customer Question
Hi my name Don...

Hi my name Don and im was wondering how i would go about setting my alarm panel back to default as we purchased the house with the panel already installed soits been 2 years since its been turned on and as soon as i do it goes in Alarm

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

It says APX on it but its a2GiG

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Well first i reset installer code back factory default

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes after i did that i performed the console factory default but not the zones

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
i thought i was going to be talking with a vivinti tec but is this not the case?
where did my help go
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

To-Shay
To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering