Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Swann-Security-DVR8-1580-720P-1TB-8x-PRO-T835-Cameras-is…

Customer Question
Swann-Security-DVR8-1580-720P-1TB-8x-PRO-T835-Cameras-is this any good ...

Swann-Security-DVR8-1580-720P-1TB-8x-PRO-T835-Cameras-is this any good

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Is the above package any good

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
what is this package worth
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It is a good system but it lacks Full HD, so the picture quality will be a little less.

But can you tell me please what specifically you want to use the camera system for? And how you wish to access it?

Please let me know

Whats this swann package worth

I would not advise to pay more then $700 for it