Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have been opening my safe without any problem. However, it…

Customer Question
I have been opening...

I have been opening my safe without any problem. However, it suddenly would not open with the same code. I replaced the batteries with no change at all.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Sentry

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

I entered the same code that I have always used.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model of the safe?
Do you hear a click after putting in the code? Or do you get a flashing red/***** *****ght, or some beeps after?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.