Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

After unlocking the safe, entering the 5 digit code,

Customer Question
After unlocking the safe...

After unlocking the safe, entering the 5 digit code, pressing enter, the handle will not turn down to open the safe.

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

On the DVR itself.

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

New. No email address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please

What is the make/model of the safe?

Do you see any error codes?

Harry IT,
What is the status of my question to you about my SentrySafe?

What is the make/model of the safe?

Do you see any error codes?

The only numbers/letters I see on the safe are on a little white tag. Those numbers/letters are:
C83803
BJ314419
I do not see any error codes. As a matter of fact, the unlocked symbol shows on the screen, but the handle will not move.

What is the make/model of the safe? I was not able to locate a safe with those numbers that you provided.

It has been 2 days and we have not received any suggestion of a solution. 3 charges have been submitted to our credit card. We need to know TODAY how to handle our problem. It is urgent that we open the safe. We bought the safe new. We have the correct code. The display indicates that the safe is unlocked however, the handle will not open the door. Please advise immediately by phone. I repeat that this is URGENT. Thank you