Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Is it possible to wipe the last few hours of CCTV footage?

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

The CCTV is run through SAVANT .. AV system which controls our whole house

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Just playback, seen what I don't want on there and can;t see a way of deleting it. Don't want to delete the whole thing!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please!!

Is it one continuous file?