Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have the nr9000 and the 16th port switch as well, how do I…

Customer Question
I have the nr9000...

I have the nr9000 and the 16th port switch as well, how do I connect them to get all my cameras on the monitor

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Lorex

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Both are supposed to connect to the router but only the cameras from the nvr are coming up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Hitron

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have ran through the device menu and connected everything in every way I think possible but I can't get the switch cameras to come up on the monitor

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.