Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Forgot my password. Com. New,[email protected]

Customer Question
Forgot my password Technician's...

Forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

Com.

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

New,*****@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.