Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have 12 Panasonic ip cameras, on one I have it set up for…

Customer Question
I have 12 Panasonic...

I have 12 Panasonic ip cameras, on one I have it set up for multi-cameras,

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

All of a suden if I call the group its fine, if I select one cam to look at from the group I get a blank screen with a little black square in the upper left corner but blank then if I change the refersh rate it comes alive change back and blank again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
the cams are a mix of Panasonic, BL-C230A BB-HCM531A etc.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.