Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Ademoc via30 panel. Keypad displays zone 9 check. Ademco. I…

Customer Question
Ademoc via30 panel. Keypad...

Ademoc via30 panel. Keypad displays zone 9 check

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Ademco

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

I clear error and it returns after a few minutes. It appeared after the master code was changed. Zone 9 is a 24 tamper and can not be disabled.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Who services your home security system?

I do. It is not my system, but one that is serviced by my father. It is an old system that Honeywell(Ademco) no longer service. If you can not help me, let me know and remove the charge from my card.