Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I HAVE A SAMSUNG SDR 5102N AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO RECOVER…

Customer Question
HI! I HAVE A...

HI! I HAVE A SAMSUNG SDR 5102N AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO RECOVER MY PASS WITHOUT LOST THE RECORDIND DATA.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

SDR5102N

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

NOTHING, YET. I AM AFRAID TO ERASE DATA

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 6 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry! I'm still need the assintence. A couple weeks ago, we had a robber at our wearehouse, and now we can't watch the security video because I don't remember the pass. We need your help asap, times goes and we are on risk to loose completly the recornding.
Regards
Leidy Rincon